Industrial ergonomics in South Africa is implemented through conducting assessments that are operated on an individual workstation, as well as on the entire industrial entity.
By quantifying the risks, easy and clear feedback to management will be provided.
Using our Software, assessments can be done quickly and reliably. After implementation improvements can be measured.
Main outcomes will be:
- Clear identification of risks and risk factors contributing to the risk.
- Provision of practical solutions to solve each risk area and showing an estimated quantified risk reduction after implementing solutions.
- Provision of a list showing areas of importance to enable management to tackle the highest priorities first.
- A companywide recommendation to increase ergonomic compliance based on the data obtained.
Services in industry comprise of the following:
- Risk Identification Assessments
- Risk mitigation strategies/Solution Development
- Ergonomic Solution Sourcing
- Ergonomic Design Assistance
- Man Job Specifications
- Fatigue management
- Consolidation of various occ.health & safety strategies within the company
- Access Audits
- Specialist Consulting
- Industrial Ergonomics Training
|‘Your service was friendly, fast and efficient. You gave us exactly what we asked for and more. The report contained comprehensive information and included suggestions and alternative methods to address our ergonomic challenges.’ Dr Wika Esterhuizen, SHE Advisor – SABRIX|